Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao on May 2nd, 2015!!!

Any topic about PC games
CyberPunk
PGO Enthusiast

Post by CyberPunk » Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:27 pm

mayweather-pacman.jpg
Si Pacquiao pa daw ang umiiwas sa laban?? binabaliktad pa netong bading na mayweather nato. Sana nga matuloy na sa May 2nd 2015 ang laban sana walang nang magrarason pa.

The latest interview of Floyd Mayweather about fighting Manny Pacquiao.

eto po ung laman ng interview:

Floyd Mayweather: “Absolutely, I would love to fight Manny Pacquiao. We’ve trying to make the fight happen for years. We had problems with random blood and urine testing and all I wanted was to be on an even playing field. Pacquiao is in a very tight situation… he’s lost to Marquez, lost to Bradley… his pay-per-view numbers are extremely low and now he’s desperate. I’ve wanted that fight a long time ago and I’m just waiting on them.”
“We have to make it on Showtime PPV on Showtime Championship Boxing… because Showtime is number one – and will remain number one – and I’m the man and I’m here to stay.”

“Absolutely . Floyd Mayweather is not ducking or dodging any opponent. Bob Arum is trying to stop the fight. We’ve been trying to make this fight for years. Fans have been fooled listening to just one side. Now it’s time for us to talk. We want the fight. Lets make it happen. May 2nd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao. Lets do it!”

“[The reason I want this fight] is a little bit of everything… Pacquiao is not on my level. The fans want to see the fight and I wanna go out with a bang. So lets make this fight happen. Manny Pacquiao, Bob Arum… you guys have been ducking us for years. We’re tired of you guys fooling the public… fooling the critics… Before we tried to make the fight happen and you didn’t want to make the fight happen because of random testing. Then I offered you 40 Million and you didn’t want to make it happen. You lost twice, and now you’re coming back begging for the same money. That’s not going to happen. Lets make this fight for the people and for the fans… Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao, May 2nd!

Sponsor

Sponsor

PinoyGaming.Org
The largest Filipino Gaming Community