Here are the steps to download, install and play Overwatch on your computer:
1. Go to overwatch website https://playoverwatch.com" target="_blank" rel="nofollow
2. Since Overwatch is not free, you should buy it first: click buy game.
3. You will be asked to choose edition, if you're first time playing choose the first one (the USD 39.99) then click buy now.
4. Select your country, select PC in the platform if it's not selected yet. In the retailer part you will want the digital version so click the battle.net shop to go download the game there.
5. If you don't have battle.net account yet, register first (you can connect your facebook account to make it easier).
6. You should see a button "Buy for Windows" after logging in to battle.net. Click that then you will be asked for your preffered payment method.
7. After paying the 39.99 USD. you will now need to download battle.net client to play the game.
8. After installing battle.net client log in your account, in the battle.net app click overwatch at the games list, choose your region > click install. Choose installation folder and then start install.
Any topic about PC games
1 post • Page 1 of 1