Looking for: GAMERs and Content Managers for MMOrpg's

Any topic about PC games
Ariane
PGO Newcomer

Post by Ariane » Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:51 pm

We are looking for GAMERS to handle our flag games: Diablo 2, Diablo 3 and World of Warcraft.

We are looking for people who are COMMITTED, responsible, reliable, up-to-date with the latest trends related to our flag games and of course, people with stable internet connection and PC that can handle the latest MMOrpg’s.
Long-Term job that looks forward to working with you for years! Games may change but the players remains the same!

We are always on the lookout for:

1. TEAMS
- This is for menial jobs like leveling and grinding, can provide players and/or around-the-clock leveling on the same PC (outsourcing the task is permitted, under supervision of a manager).
- You should play manually using only the provided customer's account. YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO USE OR INSTALL ANYTHING besides the official game client and/or software required and provided.
- VPN Tunnel will be provided for you, you can't power level without it.

2. INDIVIDUALS
- You have to stream (video-i.e. using Twitch) for short and skilled power leveling.
- You should have above average skill/knowledge of the game.
- You have to be online everyday (number of hours will be provided by the client).

3. BOOSTER
- Minimum of 8+ hrs per day.
- This is for D3 boosting or WoW Multiboxing. It doesn't matter if you know this, if you are tech-savvy and good at troubleshooting, this will be easy for you to learn.
- You will be doing on-demand live boosting (when customer is playing) or multibox WoW.
- SHOULD have enough game knowledge and above average level in communicative English.

If interested, you may leave a comment here with your complete name and add me on Skype (april ventilacion) for a short chat interview and initial screening.

Sponsor

Sponsor

PinoyGaming.Org
The largest Filipino Gaming Community

Lafyn
PGO Newcomer

Re: Looking for: GAMERs and Content Managers for MMOrpg's

Post by Lafyn » Sat May 25, 2019 4:43 pm

I may be intererested, but I assume it's paid option, correct ? Cause if not how it's really done here with so much time consuming tasks for everything else ? I mean here #3 Booster option for everything like that. Do let me know in that topic and all others before we leave Skype.