DOTA2 Merch

Fantasy Squad [New Game]

Any topic about mobile gaming
User avatar
Maxrill
PGO Junior
Posts: 14

Fantasy Squad [New Game]

Post#1 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:04 pm

Fantasy Squad is an extreme action RPG that lets you experience a dynamic real-time combat with over 500,000 squad combinations. Dominate the guardian and conquer the world. Synergize blood pact and awaken abilities. Gear up your squad for an ultimate battle with great randomizes weapon, armor or jewelry. Defeat all possessed characters and make them part of your squad. Summon your chosen guardian to diminish all enemies and even hard-hitting bosses for each level.
Image

Android: http://bit.ly/2lO4nRX
iOS: https://goo.gl/IXAXW1

Sponsor
 

Fantasy Squad [New Game]

Sponsor


ShalbyEvans
PGO Newcomer
Posts: 5

Re: Fantasy Squad [New Game]

Post#2 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:58 pm

Awesome game it is! Fantasy Squad made a collaboration with Game Video Geek and they are lucky enough to be part of Hidden Coupon Code. I actually got the items of the code they've given and it was really unexpected.
https://www.facebook.com/82211208121496 ... =3&theater

ShalbyEvans
PGO Newcomer
Posts: 5

Re: Fantasy Squad [New Game]

Post#3 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:01 pm

Image

Awesome game it is! Fantasy Squad made a collaboration with Game News Geek and they are lucky enough to be part of Hidden Coupon Code. I actually got the items of the code they've given and it was really unexpected.

https://www.facebook.com/82211208121496 ... =3&theater

User avatar
Maxrill
PGO Junior
Posts: 14

Re: Fantasy Squad [New Game]

Post#4 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:50 pm

Yeah!!! I found a New Coupon Code for Fantasy Squad. Another 5-Star Hero I got. :) :D You're the best Fantasy Squad>>>

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1165110100277523&set=a.234951019960107.51442.100003356334222&type=3

User avatar
telaipott
PGO Junior
Posts: 10

Re: Fantasy Squad [New Game]

Post#5 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:00 pm

Maxrill wrote:Yeah!!! I found a New Coupon Code for Fantasy Squad. Another 5-Star Hero I got. :) :D You're the best Fantasy Squad>>>

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1165110100277523&set=a.234951019960107.51442.100003356334222&type=3



This was awesome, another coupon has given by Fantasy Squad. I really love Fantasy Squad.

KennedyEthan
PGO Junior
Posts: 15
Contact:

Re: Fantasy Squad [New Game]

Post#6 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:24 am

Fantasy Squad, the awaited update!!
Another Coupon Code From Beautiful Nicole Anne Reyes.
Try the New Coupon Code and And get one 5-star hero!!!
New Coupon Code: BULCRNCL
Dowload Fantasy Squad Now!!
Android Link: http://bit.ly/2nYmCBm

CallieMiles
PGO Junior
Posts: 13

Re: Fantasy Squad [New Game]

Post#7 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:26 am

KennedyEthan wrote:Fantasy Squad, the awaited update!!
Another Coupon Code From Beautiful Nicole Anne Reyes.
Try the New Coupon Code and And get one 5-star hero!!!
New Coupon Code: BULCRNCL
Dowload Fantasy Squad Now!!
Android Link: http://bit.ly/2nYmCBm

Finally BULCARO is Finally mine. Thanks Kennedy and Fantasy Squad:). More Update:)

KennedyEthan
PGO Junior
Posts: 15
Contact:

Re: Fantasy Squad [New Game]

Post#8 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:52 am

Know the chained heroes of Ghram, #Ivy and #Aidan.
Have them in your elite squad .
For more Details visit Fantasy Squad page:)!!
#ChainedHeroes #FantasySquad
Android: http://bit.ly/2mYIzDg
iOS: https://appsto.re/ph/wQZ8db.i
APK link: http://bit.ly/2mRmkP19

CallieMiles
PGO Junior
Posts: 13

Re: Fantasy Squad [New Game]

Post#9 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:54 am

KennedyEthan wrote:Know the chained heroes of Ghram, #Ivy and #Aidan.
Have them in your elite squad .
For more Details visit Fantasy Squad page:)!!
#ChainedHeroes #FantasySquad
Android: http://bit.ly/2mYIzDg
iOS: https://appsto.re/ph/wQZ8db.i
APK link: http://bit.ly/2mRmkP19

Great! Nice Update Kennedy. Okay i visit the Fantasy Squad FB page for me to understand what is all about:)

User avatar
telaipott
PGO Junior
Posts: 10

Re: Fantasy Squad [New Game]

Post#10 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:05 pm

[Game Tips]
This is one of the main feature of Fantasy Squad, the Chain System. Each hero of the game has its chain partner wherein such skill or ability are more powerful to use when a partner is in chosen team. It will active powerful passive skills when being combined. You can check its fated hero partner in the "Heropedia".

Image

Return to “General Mobile Gaming”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

DOTA2 Merch