Supercell has made a lot of changes in the game Clash of Clans with the latest update, this includes the new loot and league bonus system.
They have surely made lots of game balances within high and low TH levels.
Loot system changes:
1. Your town hall now store loots, the loots are distributed to your town hall; the loot contained in the town hall is equal to the loot stored in 1 of your Gold storage, 1 elixir storage, and 1/4 of your Dark Elixir.
2. The higher your town hall is the bigger amount of loots it can store.
3. Goblins now prioritize town halls than other loot storage.
4. The amount of loot that can be stolen is increased.
5. You will now get less loot when you raid players with lower town halls.
Loot distribution in TH sample:
The new league bonus system:
1. Bonus loots are highly increased
2. The amount of loot bonus increases depending on the percentage of destruction made, you will get the maximum loot bonus once you destroy 70% of the base.
Loot bonus sample:
Here are also some trophy system changes:
1. You will get more trophy from attacking and lose less trophy from defending.
2. You will get more trophies if you successfully defended against an attacker with more trophies than you.
3. You will get less trophies if you successfully defended against an attacker that has less trophies than you.
Share you clans, discuss game strategies and tricks, get the latest news and updates on COC Community Forum
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Share this Post
- Sponsor PinoyGaming.Org The largest Filipino Gaming Community
- Similar Topics
- Last post
- 0 Replies
- 463 Views
Last post by GameMaster
Thu May 10, 2018 1:07 pm