Oculus Rift VR Lazada Philippines Review

Discuss any gaming related topics, Get the latest update on different games.
GameMaster
LVL1 Moderator

Post by GameMaster » Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:46 pm

If you are planning to buy Oculus Rift VR from Lazada Philippines but you are concerned about your 36,000 Pesos. Specially that there's no cash on delivery available for the product, I can tell you that you can trust Lazada for it.

I've been looking for physical stores here in the Philippines to buy a Oculus Rift VR buy I can't find one, even in SM Mall of Asia Cyberzone all stores there don't have it. So I decided to buy it online from Lazada, and I'm so happy everything went very well. Been using it for months already without any problem with the product. I ordered the bundle with Sensors and Oculus touch included. Since the item will be coming from overseas there's no cash on delivery payment available so I paid via paypal, you can also pay via credit/debit card if you prefer.

Delivery time and unboxing

The package arrived I think 2-3 weeks after I placed my order. It took more time than normal because the product was shipped from abroad and didn't came from a seller based in the Philippines. It was delivered by a delivery van and not via motorcycle which is good because motorcycle delivery is quite sketchy specially for items as expensive and fragile as Oculus VR.

It was also packed very well with bubble wrap and styrofoam box. There's no damage or anything on the box and the product itself.

PC Specs Required to Run Oculus Rift VR Smoothly

If you're going to ask what PC I am using to play with Oculus Rift VR, here is my PC specs:

CPU: Intel Core i5 7600k 3.8 ghz
RAM: 16 GB
GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 1060 6GB

Here are the minimum and recommended PC system requirements to run Oculus RIft VR according to their website:

Recommended:

GPU: NVIDIA GTX 1060 / AMD Radeon RX 480 or greater
Alternative Graphics Card: NVIDIA GTX 970 / AMD Radeon R9 290 or greater
CPU: Intel i5-4590 / AMD Ryzen 5 1500X or greater
Memory: 8GB+ RAM
Video Output: Compatible HDMI 1.3 video output
USB Ports: 3x USB 3.0 ports, plus 1x USB 2.0 port

Minimum:

Graphics Card: NVIDIA GTX 1050 Ti / AMD Radeon RX 470 or greater
Alternative Graphics Card: NVIDIA GTX 960 4GB / AMD Radeon R9 290 or greater
CPU: Intel i3-6100 / AMD Ryzen 3 1200, FX4350 or greater
Memory: 8GB+ RAM
Video Output: Compatible HDMI 1.3 video output
USB Ports: 1x USB 3.0 port, plus 2x USB 2.0 ports

Make sure that your PC meets atleast the minimum requirements.

Update on durability

I received my order last October 21, 2017. It's now August 1, 2018 almost a year already. I think I play with my VR at least once a week since I bought it and up until now it's still in very good condition.

Recommended Seller

You may check out the best discounted price for Oculus Rift VR on this Lazada Affiliate link: Oculus Rift Lazada Philippines That's the same seller that I bought mine from and they have good reviews too.
1.jpg

Sponsor

Sponsor

PinoyGaming.Org
The largest Filipino Gaming Community