Ad4game Ad Network Review

Discuss any gaming related topics, Get the latest update on different games.
CyberPunk
PGO Enthusiast

Post by CyberPunk » Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:25 pm

I just wanna share my experience with ad4game, a horrible experience actually. ad4game is an advertising network for gaming sites. I applied for a publisher account on ad4game and got approved after nearly 1 month of waiting until my application was approved.

After I installed the ads on my site, I started getting impressions and clicks but after days of runningad 4game ads I havent earned even a cent! The customer support said they will be monitoring my site's performance in 2-3 days so I should not expect to earn within the time said, but after the 3 day monitoring that they said I thought I would star to earn, upon opening my ad4game dashboard there's still no earnings generated even after a week already, so I just wasted my ad space for this BS ad network.

I have searched some forums for reviews about ad4game and I saw the same issues. It turns out ad4game ads are just CPA ads, no CPM and no CPC at all! so you need to get convertions from the clicks you get.for example after clicking they should register to the advertised site. But even though let's say ad4game ads are CPA ads, I checked my stats and found some convertions on the clicks but no earnings still. Now that proves ad4game is a worthless ad network.

Sponsor

Sponsor

PinoyGaming.Org
The largest Filipino Gaming Community