Searching for Bull SF Cheats and Hacks?

This forum is for Filipino Bull SF Players to discuss game tricks, clans, troubleshooting, etc.
GameMaster
LVL1 Moderator

Post by GameMaster » Thu May 12, 2016 1:25 am

12.jpg
I wrote this article for those who are searching for BullSF cheats and hacks, you might have found this site while searching on google.

I just want to warn those who plan on downloading and using Bull SF cheats like wallhacks, speed hack, no-recoil, sp or xp boosters, free guns, rank switcher etc. most of the posted cheats online are fake and just contain viruses and all kinds of harmful programs. Your personal information might get hacked specially if the "Cheat" requires to turn off you anti-virus program in your computer. Never do that and never use cheats or else you'll end up losing your online accounts not just your SF game account but worse your email, facebook account etc.

Play fair and safe fellow gamers! Let's help the game developers make the game fun as always.

-PGO GameMaster

Sponsor

Sponsor

PinoyGaming.Org
The largest Filipino Gaming Community

lemuel08
PGO Newcomer

Re: Searching for Bull SF Cheats and Hacks?

Post by lemuel08 » Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:28 pm

penge po ako link

jeffersonolfato
PGO Newcomer

Post by jeffersonolfato » Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:39 am

GameMaster wrote:I wrote this article for those who are searching for BullSF cheats and hacks, you might have found this site while searching on google.

I just want to warn those who plan on downloading and using Bull SF cheats like wallhacks, speed hack, no-recoil, sp or xp boosters, free guns, rank switcher etc. most of the posted cheats online are fake and just contain viruses and all kinds of harmful programs. Your personal information might get hacked specially if the "Cheat" requires to turn off you anti-virus program in your computer. Never do that and never use cheats or else you'll end up losing your online accounts not just your SF game account but worse your email, facebook account etc.

Play fair and safe fellow gamers! Let's help the game developers make the game fun as always.

-PGO GameMaster

bleng2143
PGO Newcomer

Post by bleng2143 » Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:36 pm

Penge naman po

seventeen17
PGO Newcomer

Post by seventeen17 » Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:49 pm

penge po link kung ok lang?

sahikram
PGO Newcomer

Post by sahikram » Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:25 pm

why you dont have a Giving Link?? IDK how to get hack on this Site