How to Get Free V-Bucks? Legit Methods

Fortnite PH community forum. Discuss anything about Fortnite Battle Royale here, find friends, squads. Also share tips and strategies.
GameMaster
LVL1 Moderator

How to Get Free V-Bucks? Legit Methods

Post by GameMaster » Tue May 01, 2018 7:56 pm

1.jpg
Vbucks is a virtual currency in the game Fortnite and you use it to buy items and skins, since the game items are quite expensive many players can't afford to buy.

Today I will share to you the best methods to earn Free v-bucks, I have been using these for years already. Specially the rewards apps, you can even use them to buy games and items on steam.

In these methods you will not be spending any money at all!

Are you worried that this is a scam?
Don't worry none of these apps will ask for your Fortnite account, there's also no credit card required or anything :)

View the Tagalog version of this tutorial here: http://www.pinoygaming.org/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=13554

Here are 3 ways you can get free vbucks:

1. Join Giveaways
It is the most realistic way of getting real free vbucks. To join giveaways you may need to like certain facebook pages, subscribe to youtube channels, following twitch streams and other social media accounts of individuals or companies. There's nothing wrong trying you luck with these giveaways, at the end of the day you are not losing anything. Join our Facebook group for v-Bucks giveaways: https://www.facebook.com/groups/FortnitePinas/

2. Use Reward Apps to Earn Money to Buy v-Bucks
Reward apps are apps you can download from the playstore that pays you just by downloading and playing games. There are several rewards apps to earn money, you can transfer the money you earned from these apps to paypal and you can use it to buy v-bucks. You only need an android phone with internet connection and you can start earning money with rewards apps. I recommend these 3 apps that I've tried and tested myself. I've been using them for years already, I have bought several DOTA2 items and Fortnite skins with these apps.

WHAFF Rewards
1.png
Whaff is an android app that gives you rewards just by downloading and playing games/apps. They have been consistently top 1 rewards app for many years.

How to download and use Whaff Rewards:

1. Open playstore and search for Whaff Rewards
2. Download and install the app
3. *Important* Enter this invite code to get $.30 free bonus: AQ17601
4. You may need to login your Facebook account first for verification
5. After logging in and entering the code, Now you're ready to download apps and games to earn money!
6. Once you reach $11 you can now transfer the money to your Paypal account and use it to buy vbucks in Fortnite.

Proof of my own earnings with Whaff Rewards:
free vbucks philippines using whaff.jpg

If you have questions on how to use Whaff, feel free to post a reply below.

CashPirate
2.png
Another legit rewards app that I highly recommend is CashPirate, I've been using it for 3 years already and I already earned about USD 4,000+. It works exactly the same as Whaff, you will get paid by playing games and watching videos.

How to download and use CashPirate:

1. Go to playstore and search for CashPirate
2. Download and install the app
3. Register with your email address then create a password
4. *Important* If you're asked for a code, enter this: UPRBLD (use this code to get 500 bonus coins, that is equivalent to $.50!)
5. Now you're ready to earn money! Go to the Earn Coins menu and complete the offers.
6. Once you've earned minimum of 2,500 coins you can redeem that to your Paypal account and use that to buy vbucks.
cashpirate payment proof philippines.jpg
Again if you have any questions on how to use CashPirate feel free to post a reply below, I will gladly help.

3rd method: Using Coins.ph

How to Get Free vbucks using Coins.ph

I recommend you to use all 3 apps together to maximize your earnings and also to see what's best for you. On average I have a combined earnings of about $15 from these 3 apps per day.

*Note that downloading and installing these apps doesn't mean you will get rewards automatically. Yes of course you will get the free bonus in the beginning as long as you use the invite code I gave you, but you also need to do the tasks (download and play the games) to earn more rewards. There's no easy work my friends :) you have to work hard for something you want.

View the Tagalog version of this tutorial here: http://www.pinoygaming.org/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=13554

Share this to your friends who can't afford to buy vbucks too!