If can't install SF Bull Launcher or it keeps being deleted because your anti virus software is detecting it as a virus. You don't need to worry about it because it's just a false alarm. Bull SF Launcher is a safe program.
"Operation did not complete successfully because the file contains a virus or a potentially unwanted software" How to fix this error in Bull Special Force.
Here's how to solve this issue without having to disabling your anti virus software permanently. Disabling your antivirus software permanently is very dangerous as we all know.
1. Before installing Bull SF disable your anti-virus software first.
2. After installing Bull SF dont enable your anti virus yet, you need to add the bull sf installation folder to your anti virus exclusion/exception list (if you add a folder to this list your anti virus won't scan this folder for viruses).
Guide on how to add exclusions with Windows Defender:
- Open windows defender
- Go to virus & threat protection, click virus & threat protection settings
- Under Exclusions, click Add or remove exclusions
- Click add an exclusion
- Select folder and select the Bull SF installation folder, click select folder.
3. Enable your anti virus program and you're done!
Leave a reply below if you can't follow the instructions or you have a different anti virus software so I can help you.
This forum is for Filipino Bull SF Players to discuss game tricks, clans, troubleshooting, etc.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Bull SF Detected as Virus Problem Fix
- Sponsor PinoyGaming.Org The largest Filipino Gaming Community
- Similar Topics
- Last post