Rikimaru is one of the heroes that got many changes to his abilities, his invisibility and backstab is now put in one skill, Riki's ulti has also been replaced which made him a non single target carry anymore.
Here's the complete list of changes made to Riki in the latest Dota update:
1. Cloak and Dagger
- Riki deals 0.4/0.6/0.8/1.0 of his agility when attacking from behind.
- Invisibility fade time is now 6/5/4/3 seconds.
- Invisibility no longer gives 6/8/10/12 HP regeneration.
2. Blink Strike
- Back to the old ability without the charges
- Bonus damage is now 20/40/60/80
- Cooldown is now 16/12/8/4
- Mana cost: 50
3. New Ultimate "Tricks of the Trade"
- Riki will phase out and be invulnerable for 3/4/5 seconds, attacking every enemy from behind in a 450 AoE once very second.
- Max attacks per unit: 4/5/6
- This is a channeling spell, moving will cancel it
- Cooldown: 90/80/70
- Mana cost: 75
Other minor changes:
- Riki's strength growth reduced from 2.0 to 1.6
- Agility growth reduced from 2.9 to 2.2
- Base armor reduced by 1
- Smoke Screen no longer slows turn rates of affected enemies.
Riki's new advisable items: Battle Fury, Daedalus, Maelstorm, his ultimate has almost the same effect as Ember Spirit's Sleight of Fist.
Defense Of The Ancients 2 PH community forum. news and updates, discuss game tricks and techniques Community Forum
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Share this Post
- Sponsor PinoyGaming.Org The largest Filipino Gaming Community
- Similar Topics
- Last post