Game of Dice: Mysterious Mansion review

Any topic about mobile gaming
jaymanlapaz
PGO Junior

Post by jaymanlapaz » Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:57 pm

Hello Pinoy Gamers!

Today, I will be doing a review about the famous mobile game Game of Dice.
As we all know, Game of Dice, published by Joycity, was one of the mobile games that Apple considered as best game upon release last October 2015. Ever since they released the game, they had several updates and their recent update is called the Mysterious Mansion.
This update includes a new character, a new map and new feature which is Goods.
The new character’s name is Kwang Soo also known as the Asian Prince. He made different kinds of films from movies to variety shows. He is very famous today for his variety show “Running Man” and for the several movies as he was nominated for Best Actor.
It is very unusual that a Korean star will be featured in a mobile game since we all know that other publishers prefer to create their own characters for the game. This is a one nice shot from Joycity.

I am a gamer myself and it’s really rare that I encounter mobile games featuring celebrities by big publishers. I am amazed.
They did a good job with the Kwang Soo character as they got the characteristics and humor of the Korean actor himself. The character is very funny! The graphics and design we’re great too!

I would give it two thumbs up :D

Moving on, they also added a new feature called the Goods. The Goods are like different type of equipment where you can equip the specific item and add an additional stats or additional skill to your character or dice. This feature helped a lot of gamers to increase an amount of their stats especially to the gamers who are non-spenders. It is quite pricey to upgrade the Goods, though. But I think it is all worth it. Here are some samples of the Goods that I own and have equipped.

Below is a sample screenshot of the new map Mysterious Mansion. What differentiates this map from other maps is that they jumbled the fortune road and the mystery road and added Crimson Aura at the middle part to add excitement to the game. The jail was also upgraded from a normal jail look to some laboratory equipment.
Crimson Aura increases the toll fee of your enemies so do make sure not to step on this block!

Overall, I enjoyed the new update. I just wish they could implement a larger map in the future. Overall, great job to the developers of this game. I am excited for their next update! Who do you think will the next celebrity feature? ;)

*These are my personal opinions.

Sponsor

Sponsor

PinoyGaming.Org
The largest Filipino Gaming Community