"Speed Hack Detected" SF Error Fix

SF PH community forum. Tricks and Techniques, get the latest news and updates
CyberPunk
PGO Enthusiast

Post by CyberPunk » Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:20 pm

If you are having problems playing the game Special Force or Soldier Front because of an error saying "speedhack detected" when starting a game, here's a tutorial on how to solve this.

Make sure you're not using any hacks or cheats and no hack program is installed in the PC you are using specially if you're playing in a public computer.

The game sometimes detect some programs or apps installed in your PC as hacks even if they're not, in my experience I also had a very hard time guessing and looking for the program that might be detected as cheat. I uninstalled some programs I don't use, and after uninstalling several programs I found out it's the app "Rapid Storage Technology Driver" it's actually a program that increases the speed of my computer's hard drive, and the game mistakenly detects it as a speed hack maybe because of the "rapid" word in it lol quite funny isn't it.

The simple solution is to uninstall programs you think is detected as a cheat, so you might also wanna check your installed programs and see if there's a program that looks or sounds like a "speed hack" or anything.

After uninstalling your suspected program restart your computer and try running the game again.

Sponsor

Sponsor

PinoyGaming.Org
The largest Filipino Gaming Community