Free PUBG? Better PUBG? PUBG Killer?

PLAYERUNKOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS PH community forum, discus game strategies and techniques. You can also find friends and squads to play with here!
CyberPunk
PGO Enthusiast

Post by CyberPunk » Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:49 pm

1.jpg
If you don't have money to buy Player Unknown's Battlegrounds on Steam, I highly recommend you try Fortnite - a battle royale game. But before you say oh it's just a copy of PUBG let me tell you PUBG is not the first game that has a battle royale game mode. If you say Fornite just copied PUBG then PUBG also just copied H1Z1, and they all copied Minecraft Hunger Games?

So please stop talking bs about fornite or other new battle royale games copying PUBG, coz PUBG didn't invent the battle royale game mode. Fornite for me is actually unique because of the building mechanic (you can build bases). Another big factor that makes Fortnite better is that it does not require a very high end pc to run the game with the best settings, in other words Fortnite is more optimized than PUBG. Best of all it's a free game!

I don't hate PUBG at all, actually I played it and it's really good but I never got addicted. But when I tried Fortnite I got really really obsessed with the game.

This is not a sponsored post and I'm not paid by epic games (creator of fortnite) to post this article. It's just that every one of us has our own taste regarding games and I personally like Fortnite better. If you are a die hard fan of PUBG I totally respect that.

PS. About the title, it's just a clickbait no offense or hate intended for PUBG fans :)

Sponsor

Sponsor

PinoyGaming.Org
The largest Filipino Gaming Community