Here are some tips to prevent game lags, delay, and disconnection when playing warcraft dota in garena:
1. Make sure you have a good internet connection, bad ISP has the highest effect in playing Dota Garena. Preferably DSL with at least 1 mbps connection. Using a wireless connection like mobile broadband will give you high pings and lag.
2. Play with a good PC, your computer should have at least 2 Ghz processor, 1 GB RAM, and 1 GB graphics card to be able to avoid lags.
3. Close browsers like google chrome and mozilla firefox, also internet download managers and torrents when playing, these programs use a lot of bandwidth that affects your game. Check also programs that are updating in background, cancel the updates for the mean time. If you have a good internet connection this won't be a problem but if you have a slow connection better close all programs that uses internet.
4. Make sure to add Warcraf 3 and Garena in your firewall safe programs list or just disable your network firewall when playing.
5. Playing in your own country rooms will also give less lags. You will get higher pings when you play in rooms outside your country.
6. Always look if the host has X ping, do not join a room with a host that has X ping. you will get a very high chance of being disconnected.
These are the essential points to consider to play Dota smoothly in Garena.
Warcraft 3 Defense Of The Ancients PH community forum. news and updates, discuss game strategies and techniques Community Forum
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Share this Post
- Sponsor PinoyGaming.Org The largest Filipino Gaming Community